Please be reminded of the following rules for Panther Stadium so that all fans will be safe and may enjoy the game and support our student athletes:
Fans are strongly encouraged to limit the number of items they bring into the stadium. Prohibited items include:
- Outside food or drink
- Fat heads, posters, etc.
- Large bags and purses
- Artificial noisemakers such as air horns and megaphones
- Alcohol, tobacco, and vaping products
- Alcohol is prohibited at any LHSAA athletic event.
- In compliance with the Drug-Free Schools and Communities Act, smoking, drinking, and vaping are prohibited at student events.
- All fans must obtain a physical ticket to enter, including students with current school ID and fans with Access Cards.
- There will be no in-and-out privileges.
- Foul language, including profanity and slander of others, will not be tolerated.
- Masking OR distancing are currently required in large crowds. Attendees who choose not to wear masks should maintain at least six feet distance from any other individuals not in their household.
Students should refer to the email sent by Mrs. Shannon Aucoin, Dean of Students, for any additional rules pertaining specifically to them.
Our first home game of the 2021 season will be Friday, October 8, 2021. We want as many fans as possible to come out and support the Panthers as they take on the Loreauville Tigers. Gates will open at 6:00 PM, with General Admission tickets available until they run out.