On Tuesday, October 26, 2021, we will conduct our annual fall high school testing morning for grades 9-11. Seniors are out that day performing service projects at area churches and civic organizations.
- Regular uniform and grooming regulations apply for test morning.
- Students must bring their ID as usual. Some tests require the student ID number.
- Students should leave their backpack, Chromebook, and all books at home. Books and cell phones are not allowed in the testing rooms.
- Students report directly to their assigned rooms when they arrive on campus. Rosters are posted on all religion class doors.
- Students need to be present and on time. We begin at 7:50 am. Due to the length of the tests, there will be no make-up test days.
- Some of the tests charge a fee, which has already been added to tuition. Please be aware that there is no refund if a student is absent.
- Students who arrive after the first test has begun will not be able to test and will have to report to the Dean of Students’ office until dismissal.
- No accommodations are provided for these tests.
- Students need to bring #2 pencils (no mechanical pencils) and a calculator for their PreACT (9th and 10th graders) or PSAT/NMSQT test (dual enrollment 9th and 10th graders). No calculator is allowed for ASVAB (11th.
- There will be a snack break, and students can keep their snack in the room with them under their desk. No water bottles or snacks are allowed on the desk or accessed during the test.
- There will be no lunch served to high school students that day. Grades 4-8 will be served lunch.
- There will be a whole school dismissal at 12:30 with high school dismissing at 12:25.
If there are any questions, please contact the guidance office.